But before that let me share you coffee body scrub benefits.
- Coffee contains antioxidants that work as an anti-inflammatory making your skin firmer. The caffeine in coffee helps to stimulate blood flow that in turn reduces the appearance of cellulite or any scars to some extent.
- Coconut oil is naturally an excellent moisturizer, it is also antibacterial and antifungal that can amazingly repair your skin.
- Brown sugar is used as an exfoliator that can scrub away the dead cells from the skin by giving a healthy, radiant and shiny glow.
- 1 cup ground coffee
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 10 drops of essential oil( I prefer tea tree oil)
Add all the ingredients in small bowl and mix it together. When in the shower you can scoop out a small amount of scrub and apply on your damp skin. Massage it gently on your skin in circular motion. Wash it off with cold water.
Store it in an airtight container for further use.
Avoid getting water or steam inside your scrub container in order to ensure a long shelf life. The best way to do is to scoop out as much as you need so that the rest stays dry.
So what are you waiting for? Do let me know what you think of this recipe.
Read DIY Body Exfoliator for more information.