So if you are having trouble with frizzy, dry and rough hairs or split ends then your search comes to an end. I’m going to share with you an amazing all in one DIY hair oil recipe that is super easy and even inexpensive.
Let’s start with our super awesome hair growth oil recipe:
- Coconut Oil (500 ml)
- Baby Onions (2-3 nos)
- Amla Or Indian Gooseberry (2-3 nos)
- Curry Leaves (15 nos)
- Methi or Fenugreek Seeds (2-3 teaspoon)
- Onion Seeds (2-3 teaspoon)
- Aloe Vera (1 no) (4-5 pieces)
What to do:
- Boil coconut oil in a pan.
- Add all the ingredients and let it boil on low flame for 15 minutes.
- Strain the oil and set aside the amount you would like to use on your hair while storing away the remaining in an air-tight container.
- Massage the oil on your scalp for about 10-15 minutes and let it sit for an additional 1 hour.
- Wash it thoroughly with a mild shampoo followed by a conditioner.
This DIY hair oil treatment is my personal favorite to keep my frizzy hair at bay plus my hair fall reduced to a great extent. I keep this overnight for best results. But if you are prone to breakouts then I would recommend using it 1 hour before washing your hair. However, it is always advisable to consult your physician in case of extreme damage.
Liked our article ”hot oil treatment for frizzy hair”? Share your thoughts and keep browsing!!
Also read, DIY HAIR TREATMENT FOR DAMAGED HAIR