Why You Should Add Sheet Mask To Your Skin Care Routine:
Pre-soaked with essence ranging from anti-aging care or skin brightening or tea tree for acne control, there is no risk of evaporation as the sheet is carefully infused with skin loving and hydrating ingredients. When the mask comes in contact with the skin, the essence contained inside penetrates deep on your skin’s top layer giving immense hydration and baby soft skin.
How to use :
It’s very easy!!! After using toner, apply the Sheet mask carefully on your face lining up the holes over your face and mouth, leave it for 15-20 minutes. Peel off your mask from forehead towards your chin. Then gently pat the essence on your face for better absorption. You can use the leftover essence all over your neck, back, hands or anywhere that needs extra moisturization.
Should you wash face after application?
The sticky residue from the sheet mask may feel icky and weird, you may be tempted to rinse your face but sadly wiping it off means getting rid of all the nourishing goodness that your skin had absorbed. You don’t want to wash off all the good stuff.
Should you use moisturizer after sheet mask?
Yes, use your favorite moisturizer or cream to seal all the products that you have applied on your skin. But if you have oily skin and the mask is very thick then you can skip the post-mask products.
How to store excess product:
Sheet masks always come with tons of excess serum in the packet. You don’t want to throw it all away. You can gently squeeze the excess serum from the mask while in the packet before applying on your face. Pour the excess serum or essence in an airtight container for further use. You can refrigerate it and use it on the following day. Another convenient way is soaking cotton pads in the same container so that you can use the presoaked cotton pads whenever you want.
- Cleanse your face and use toner before applying sheet mask.
- Set time limit up to 15-20 minutes. Do not leave the mask for a longer period of time.
- The sheet mask is designed to use only once, do not reuse it.
- Do not rinse your face with water after masking.
- Apply moisturizer or eye cream after taking off the mask depending on your skin type. For oily skin tone, you can skip this step.
- Store the precious excess in an airtight container for further use. It is better to use it on the same day or you can refrigerate it for the next
Your skin will thank you after using this simple and super hydrating product!!! Hope you guys loved it. Do post your comments and share your favorites.